Americom offers Managed IT for IT networking support. This plan will allow you to call in for support without being billed every time. Instead, we just send you a set monthly bill.
Americom’s IT experts will perform an evaluation to review existing methodologies and procedures of your Network Configuration (LAN/WAN), and the existing management system capabilities based on your needs. With a thorough assessment, we can prioritize network issues, build justifications for necessary improvements and evaluate the network’s capability of handling future growth problems before they happen.
While some problems require onsite support, many can be handled quickly over the phone or by email.
- Remote - Many issues can be handled over the internet. With our remote support service our IT Team can view a user's computer screen and resolve the issue.
- Phone/Email - Sometimes you just need a question answered. Our help desk is available by phone and email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Onsite - When you need us onsite, we'll be there to take care of your IT issues. Onsite work billed separately.
When you sign up with our Managed IT Services, here are some of the substantial benefits
- Predictable costs – Americom doesn't charge you more when your network is down or a server fails. Our flat-rate fee has you covered for remote support.
- Professional, Reliable Support - Americom is redefining what good IT means for business and we are committed to being a reliable technology business partner. Our number one goal is the complete satisfaction of our clients. Let us show you the results we can deliver today, so your business can focus on what it does best for your tomorrow.
- Help desk - For immediate fixes and unlimited phone, email and report support.
- 24/7 Network and Workstation Health Monitoring/Reporting - Proactively Monitor the following:
- Workstations health and fix.
- System events and fix.
- Antivirus and fix.
- System task and fix
- Centralized Patch Management - Americom's agent-based solution handles all aspects of Windows and many third-party applications patch management. This includes:
- System discovery
- Identifying the required Windows updates and third-party applications detail
- Deploying relevant patches, hotfixes, security updates and patch reports to ensure you are always up-to-date.
- Americom's patch management solutions works for both Windows Active Directory and Workgroup based networks.
- You can manage both Microsoft and Non-Microsoft Patches using a single management application.
- Centralized Anti-Virus - Solutions designed for business, user-friendly, easy to deploy and centrally managed.
- Regular Updates provided - When it comes to managing your IT environment, transparency is paramount. You need the ability to know what's going on and why, and you need to understand historical trends. At the end of the day, you need solid, simple reports that help communicate the clear value of Americom's services provided.
For more information on how Americom Imaging Systems can help you optimize your network, enhancing productivity and functionality throughout your business, please contact us today!